I was looking for an insulated thermal flask and this was the one I decided to go with.
- Keeps hot for 12 hours. Although they claim to keep the drink hot for 30 hours, I found it was luke warm by 16 hours.
- Keeps cold drinks cold for over 24 hours. It is absolutely refreshing drinking from this bottle.
- Cleaning is easy because of the wide mouth
- You can put food in it. I add boiling water into the bottle with oats in the morning before leaving the house for work. By the time I get to the office, my oats are cooked as if I had cooked it over the pot. This is because it keeps the heat in so well, the oats are exposed to 100 degree temperatures for up to an hour.
- Tea and coffee stays hot for longer. I like to enjoy my tea and coffee slowly and I am still surprised to find my beverage hot after one hour.
- Cleaning the insides is hard if you don’t clean it straight away. The oats dry up and I can’t reach the bottom with my fingers
- The lid is not very reliable. Sometimes it releases the fluids great, sometimes only droplets are dispersed. Not sure why
- Cleaning the lid properly is difficult. I had to unscrew all the parts of the lid, wash and wipe each component and then carefully reassemble them in the right order.
Love the bottle and really glad I got it. Mine is from Planet Organic (Westbourne Grove) but you can easily order it from Amazon.